About Victor J. Daniels, Esq.
- Comprehensive and effective legal services provided in California since 1987.
- Licensed real estate broker.
- Mediator and arbitrator for the Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Executive member of the American Inns of Court, an organization with branches across the United States which is dedicated to promoting ethics and mentoring newer admittees to the Bar.
- Donates time and services to the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law, counselling on custody, support, and domestic violence.
When you engage the Firm, you can expect the following:
- An experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated, and hard-working attorney who will fight hard for you in court.
- At the initial meeting, Mr. Daniels will listen to you when you tell him about your case, and will inform you about the law. You and he together will then discuss the best strategy for your particular matter.
- Telephone calls are returned promptly.
- Copies of important documents are sent to you for your own file.
The Firm has longstanding relationships with clients because we exhibit loyalty and commitment to clients' needs and satisfaction. Clients know they can contact the Firm and have their questions answered; and in turn they frequently refer friends, family, and business associates to us.
You are invited to take a look at the Firm's Areas of Practice, which sets out the legal services provided.